After Care

Our items are made from 925 sterling silver and the stones are high quality cubic zirconia. 

What is 925 Sterling Silver? 

925 means that 92.5% of the metal is pure silver and the other 7.5% consists of other metal.  

As pure silver is very soft and malleable, the slight addition provides silver’s strength and durability. This does not affect the beautiful appearance. 

What is Cubic Zirconia (CZ) and why is it used? 

CZ is a high-quality affordable gemstone and is the closest alternative to diamonds. 

The gemstone is as brilliant and clear as a diamond and is often difficult to tell apart to the naked eye. It is almost as hard as diamond on the Mohs scale of hardness, CZ ranks 8.5 and a diamond is a 10. 

How to ensure longevity in the quality of our products 

To preserve your jewellery it is recommended that you keep stored in a cool dry place, preferably in an airtight container when not worn. 

To clean items we recommend using a special sterling silver cloth to clean and care for them. 

Avoid jewellery contact with water, perfume, hairspray, oils, creams, chlorine, sulphur. 

Please note by not avoiding contact with any of the above, this can cause discoloration on precious metals. 

Avoid extreme temperatures, humidity, sunlight.